WHY YOU NEED A COACH
In a work life where having more to do than you can overcome, feeling constantly under pressure and stressed out, failing to take breaks, dropping exercise and cutting down on sleep has become the norm for many, having a coach is no longer just a good idea, but crucial for both your performance, your health and your private life.
FIVE GOOD REASONS FOR REGULAR COACHING
- Time efficient, because it requires very little time. 12-30 minutes every 2-3 weeks is enough. You can expect to save this manyfold by becoming more focused and effective, and making better priorities.
- Explore what is fundmantally important vs. merely urgent.
- An independent third peron who can challenge you and at the same time support you.
- Flexibiliy to fit a busy schedule.
- Perspective: I am on the outside looking in, giving me the most valuable perspective, along with unbiased motivation.
- Cost effective, because the investment can be expected to repay itself manyfold and improve the bottom line.
Highly Skilled and With an Ocean
of Experience – Literally!
Jan at 72° North
“If we decide to work together it will change your work and your life forever and I promise you, I promise you, that it will be one of the most rewarding things you have ever done, quite possibly even the most rewarding.”
A TYPICAL COACHING SESSION with me is simply a conversation where I ask you powerful questions and listen to you like you’ve never been listened to before, complemented by me sharing my observations when called for, so that you can have new insights and uncover the ideas and answers that lie within you.
SOMETIMES, completely unexpectedly, it may be a few hours, days or weeks after a coaching session that you have your greatest or additional insight, so be ready for some surprises.
WE START by having an initial 2 hr conversation, free of charge, during which we get to know each other, you get to experience my personality and coaching style and see if we are a good fit. We focus on what’s most important to you, what it is you’d like to achieve and then as your coach I start in this session to help you to move towards it.
IF YOU then decide to continue with me as your coach we discuss what type of coaching arrangement might be most useful for you to achieve what you want, i.e. how often and for how long.
IMAGINE what it will be like if you just continue as before without the benefits of having a coach. Now imagine elevating your sense of purpose, success and fulfilment through the support of a professional coach!
If any of what you have been reading here appeals to you, we should have a conversation!