HERE’S HOW YOU CAN EXPECT TO BENEFIT:
CLARITY—Hold a sharp focus while maintaining full overview
- Clearly see your next step.
- Make more successful decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- Find new, innovative solutions.
PRODUCTIVITY—Accomplish more of what matters
- Effectively handle distractions and interruptions.
- Develop greater influence.
- Get more done in less time without working harder.
PERSONAL ENERGY—Work and play with enthusiasm and vitality
- Avoid feeling unfocused, tired or plain stressed out.
- Create what you want with ease and enthusiasm.
- Enjoy having more personal energy.
YOUR PURPOSE—Make a difference
- Discover your true purpose and passion.
- Expand your personal boundaries.
- Pursue your vision with direction and inspiration.
THE END RESULT: You will enjoy an extraordinary quality of work and life.
What others are saying:
WHY YOU NEED A COACH
In a work life with constant pressure and stress, where failing to take breaks, dropping exercise and cutting down on sleep has become the norm for many, having a coach is no longer just a good idea, but crucial for both your performance, your health and your private life.
FIVE GOOD REASONS FOR REGULAR COACHING
- Time efficient, because it requires very little time; 12-30 minutes every 2-3 weeks is enough. Expect to save this time manyfold by becoming more focussed and effective, and making better priorities.
- Explore what is important vs. merely urgent.
- An independent third peron who can challenge your views and at the same time support you.
- Flexibiliy to fit a busy schedule and no need to travel.
- Profitable, because the investment can be expected to repay itself manyfold and improve the bottom line.
See the ICF Study: Benefits of Using a Coach
Highly Skilled and With an Ocean
of Experience – Literally!
– Kayaking solo the entire coast of Norway has taught
me a thing or two about what it takes to succeed
while simultaneously enjoying your journey.
Jan at 72° North
heading for Russia
The Journey of My Life
As I grew up I had every opportunity to enjoy sports and the outdoors. Years later it culiminated in my sailing double handed across the Atlantic and kayaking solo the entire Norwegian coast from Sweden to the Russian border.
As a teenager I spent two years together with students from some eighty nations at United World Colleges in Wales, experiencing how similar we all are, despite cultural differences. Later, after earning a Siviløkonom at BI Norwegian Business School, where I was elected president of the students union, and an MBA degree in US, I began my business career as product manager with a leading consumer brands company. Although I had achieved everything I had worked for I felt like a piece was missing…
My Career as a Coach
That missing piece turned out to be the beginning of a life long path spurred by the universal question ‘Is this all there is?’ Eventually it lead to my spending 40 years studying personal development. I began by learning meditation, spending six months in a spiritual centre in India and completing an extensive psychotherapist training in Germany.
In the intervening years I learned with the best personal development coaches and trainers in the US and more recently I completed certiﬁcate trainings in NLP and Applied Neuroscience in London. The process of studying and reﬁning my skills as a coach continues to this day.
Today I live and work on the Lofoten islands, north of the polar circle, enjoying powerful nature, midnight sun and northern lights. This helps me view you and your situation with a greater perspective which is hard to get in the the city, enabling me to offer some of the most powerful coaching available anywhere.
How to Work With Me
“If we decide to work together it will change your work and your life forever and I promise you—I promise you, that it will be one of the most rewarding things you have ever done.”
A TYPICAL COACHING SESSION with me is simply a conversation where I ask you powerful questions and listen to you like you’ve never been listened to before, complemented by me sharing my observations when called for, so that you can have new insights and uncover the ideas and answers that lie within you.
SOMETIMES, completely unexpectedly, it may be a few hours, days or weeks after a coaching session that you have your greatest insight, so be ready for some surprises.
WE START by having an initial conversation, free of charge and with no obligation, during which you get to experience my coaching style and personality to see if we are a good fit. We focus on what’s most important to you, what it is you’d like to achieve and then as your coach I start in this session to help you move towards it.
IF YOU then decide to continue with me as your coach we discuss what type of coaching arrangement might be most useful for you to achieve what you want, i.e. how often and for how long.
I LOVE WORKING WITH PEOPLE, and as your coach I will do all I can to support you in creating an extraordinary quality of work and life.
IMAGINE what it will be like if you just continue as before without the benefits of having a coach. Now imagine elevating your sense of purpose, success and fulfilment through the support of a professional coaching!
If any of what you have been reading here appeals to you we should have a conversation!